Friday, August 14, 2009

yes, they can!

What a bad blogger i am. That is only word i can say, coz it's been more than 14 days I didn't post anything in this blog. Why? So many reason. Like, my activities in the 3rd grade of high school or preparation for another independence day

It's almosat a year after 2008 and me finished our duty to raise an Indonesian Flag in Walikota Jakarta Selatan. All that we can say, it was really fast, so fast to realize that those moment had gone away before we ready to faced the new one. Damn, so hardly we miss that thing...

"Give me one moment in time,
When I'm more than i tought i could be
When all of my dreams are heartbeat away
And the answer ARE ALL UP TO ME
Give me one moment in time,
When I'm RACING WITH DESTINY
And in that one moment of time
i will feel eternity.."


Yesterday, 2009 was "dikukuhkan" it means that they were ready to do what they're belongs to do. Raising Indonesian Flag like what we did one year ago. We just hope that they can do much more better than 2008 did. We believe they can, coz they are 2009 and 2009 are the choosen people, the one who are fated to do this glorious duty.

GO 2009 !!
WE BELIEVE YOU CAN..


love,


2008

No comments:

Post a Comment