Monday, May 11, 2009

not another BORING HOLIDAY story

My second day of holiday and i just got nothing to do. I mean, yaa you know every holiday comes i just going to my parents house, stay all day in front of computer or just watching tv till i got TOTALLY BORED like today. I just don't know what i've to do, everything like useless. I expect something more from this holiday. You know, like doing something crazy or go somewhere where i can feel comfortable, relax and just enjoy my holiday, i want that thing so bad!

I don't know what's happening to me right now, but now i feel like.. so jealous to my friends out there. Every holiday is over and we all back to school my friends always have a story to tell. They went somewhere.. they doing something.. or another things, but me?? i just can nod my head or give my excited face to them to hear their story. Arrgh i dunno what to say, well that's enough. I hope i can be like them someday, yaa! SOMEDAY...

No comments:

Post a Comment